Where to today guv?
If you're asking where could VR & AR take your business & where is it applicable, the answer is everywhere. The potential is huge but the learning curve is steep.
And if you're asking 'why', then imagine being able to immerse your potential customers in your own world, shutting out every other distraction and keeping their attention focused only on you for up to 10 minutes. An eternity in marketing!
The brand-land grab is happening now and first movers are winning the prize. That's why we're forging ahead and cutting new ground with a handful of brave visionary souls, both on the client side and tech side.
A premium experience such as VR not only encourages your prospects to feel favourable towards your brand, but it also convinces them that your product or experience will also be premium. We are pioneering this new technology to tell stories and create experiences for our clients.
Our latest example is at ILTM in Cannes, where we have created a virtual art experience inviting attendees to experience different worlds and send their own virtual postcard in real time. We've combined Google tilt brush, HTC Vive, live projection, artists, tech breakthroughs and a whole world of marketing skills to make a truly memorable moment of leading leisure brands.
VR 360 FILMING
We've written, directed and filmed a short promo for the Corinthia London, one of the world's most prestigious hotels. We've pulled in film directors, editors and IT brains to deliver a real immersive experience. If you're wanting to follow in our footsteps then here's a FREE DOWNLOAD to set you up: 10 things you need to know about VR, but were afraid to ask.
our approach to vr
As with any new development there's a lot to think about. We've found it helps to split VR down into 3 areas that helps you understand the potential and avoid the pitfalls.
- Working with you to define your VR strategy
- Come up with ideas for your content, a memorable story that will work in VR format
- Film production - tailored experience to suit your brand using latest VR camera rigs
- Post Production - everything necessary to edit and stich together your 360 film, plus programming of additional content or functionality to create a truly interactive experience
- App development - for GearVR, Cardboard, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive to make viewing easier, track usage and build your library
- Share your digital content far and wide - helping you promote your new digital capabilities to your market